Barbados’ women footballers will be back in action this Saturday and Sunday.
Following their recent 1-1 draw with Grenada, Barbados take on Dominica at the University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus’ Usain Bolt Sports Complex, Paradise Park, on Saturday in an encounter to determine FIFA rankings. The game starts at 7 p.m.
On the following day the women will again clash in an international friendly at the Dover, Christ Church playing field in a game that starts at 6.30 p.m.
Provisional Barbados squad: Kamillah Burke, Cadijah Mars, Tamisha Marshall, Chazelle Cumberbatch, Kimberley Ellis, Giselle Fields, Tianna Hackett, Tiffany White, Latifah Forde, Gabriella Lopez, Sharifa Corbin, Rihanna Cyrus, Felicia Jarvis, Makala Alleyne, Jeneva Miller, Tatyanna Sealy, Annalee McClean, Tori-ann Cadogan, Shonelle Als, Shonna Evelyn and Kerry Bascombe.
Dominica: Christina Sobers, Kadisha Joseph, Ayanna St. Rose, Nadege Lessey, Tabique Lockhart, Tamanthia Joseph, Cora Francis, Romelcia Phillip, Muryah Esprit, Michlyn Morgan, Alijah Titre, Rosilia Registe, Onisha Deluge, Donisha Xavier, Naihima Africa, Miriam Elwin, Kaysanda Alexander, Akima St. Jean.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App