The second of five wanted men, who was the subject of a wanted notice by police, has turned himself in.
Police public relations officer acting Assistant Superintendent David Welch confirmed that 31-year–old Kyle Ramon McNeil Hinds of #17 Pleasant Hall. St. Matthias, Christ Church surrendered in the company of an attorney-at-law today.
Hinds was wanted in connection with serious criminal matters.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App