Allrounder Kevin Stoute will be at the helm of the Barbados Pride as they seek to defend their WICB Nagico Super50 Championship title in this year’s tournament which runs in Trinidad & Tobago from January 15 to 26.
Stoute will lead a team with six players who have played for the West Indies at the senior international level.
Barbados Pride will oppose Combined Campuses & Colleges in two practice matches at the 3Ws Oval tomorrow and Thursday.
Tuesday’s match starts at 9 a.m. while the Thursday game is a Day/Night affair beginning at 2 p.m.
Squad: Kevin Stoute (captain), Tino Best, Kraigg Brathwaite, Shamarh Brooks, Kyle Corbin, Shane Dowrich, Fidel Edwards, Kirk Edwards, Ryan Hinds, Shai Hope, Ashley Nurse, Javon Scantlebury-Searles, Jomel Warrican, Kenroy Williams.
Management and technical staff: Henderson Springer (Coach), Dexter Toppin (Assistant Coach), Hartley Reid (Manager), Jacqueline King (Physiotherapist), Rodney Ashby (Video Analyst), Henderson Wallace (selector).
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App