A teenager has been charged in connection with an accident in St George last month that killed a pedestrian.
Darren Niles, 18, of Cottage Heights in the same parish, appeared in the District “B” Magistrates’ Court today, charged with causing the death of 50-year-old Clyde Small by dangerous driving on December 1, 2014.
Niles was released on $25,000 bail and ordered to return to court on April 15 this year.
Small, a resident of Workmans, St George, was walking along Valley Road around 1:10 am when he was struck by a car driven by Niles. He died at the scene.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App