Police have arrested and formally charged Renaldo Carter with the death of his cousin Jason Carter on New Year’s Day.
The 1st Avenue Vauxhall, Christ Church resident will appear in the Oistins Magistrates’ Court tomorrow to answer the murder charge.
He has also been charged with unlawful possession of ammunition without a valid permit.
Renaldo and Jason, both 31-years-old, were in a dispute on the morning of January 1, 2015 when the latter was shot in his face.
- Tremor jolts Jamaica
- GUYANA - Baby dies after brother feeds him rat poison
- THE BAHAMAS - No ‘rest’ for killer
- REGIONAL - Aide-de-camp to Bahamas’ GG gunned down in front of daughter
- REGIONAL - Counsellor says one suicide committed every week in Jamaica
- JAMAICA - Family, teachers, classmates mourn teen
- Mobile App