Police have arrested and formally charged Renaldo Carter with the death of his cousin Jason Carter on New Year’s Day.
The 1st Avenue Vauxhall, Christ Church resident will appear in the Oistins Magistrates’ Court tomorrow to answer the murder charge.
He has also been charged with unlawful possession of ammunition without a valid permit.
Renaldo and Jason, both 31-years-old, were in a dispute on the morning of January 1, 2015 when the latter was shot in his face.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App