What’s in store for the Barbados economy this year?
Prime Minister Freundel Stuart is set to update the country’s business leaders on his government’s economic plans and other initiatives at the first monthly luncheon of the Barbados Chamber of Industry and Commerce on Wednesday, January 28th.
The event will be held at Hilton Barbados.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App