Police are requesting your assistance in identifying a man who is a patient at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
He was found in a semi-conscious state on Roebuck Street, The City last night.
The man is said to be about 5’ 8” in height, slim build, of a dark complexion and has low grey hair. He has small eyes, medium nose, and a small mouth. He was wearing a blue checkered shirt and a pair of blue jeans pants. He is a diabetic.
Anyone with any information as to the identity of this gentleman is asked to contact the Central Police Station at telephone number 430-7169 or Police Emergency number 211.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App