“Chanting Lowe must go” and “we shall overcome”, scores of former and current workers of the National Conservation Commission began their protest in The City under the watchful eye of police.
Acting general secretary of the National Union of Public Workers Roslyn Smith tells Barbados TODAY she is pleased with the turnout.
(more details to come)
- VENEZUELA - Soldiers abandon posts at Colombia border
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- Mobile App