The Royal Barbados Police Force is seeking the assistance of the public in locating a Jamaican woman wanted in connection with a serious criminal matter.
She is Kerreon Kelly, 25, of Barkers Road, Haggatt Hall, St Michael. She is slim build, has a light brown complexion, black hair, dark coloured eyes and full lips. She has a tattoo of the letters ‘KK’ on the inner side of her right forearm.
Kelly is advised that she can present herself to the police accompanied by an attorney-at-law of her choice.
Any person who may know Kelly’s whereabouts is asked to contact police at emergency number 211, the nearest police station or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIPS (8477).
The public is reminded that it is a serious offence to harbour or assist wanted persons and any person caught committing this offence can be prosecuted.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App