A police constable has found himself on the wrong side of the law.
Thirty-eight-year old Winthea Lynch is due to appear in court today after being slapped with four charges: assault occasioning actual bodily harm, indecent assault, assault and threatening words.
Lynch, who is scheduled to appear in the District ‘A’ Magistrate’s Court, is accused of committing the offences against two persons while at Woodbourne, St Philip.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App