Their first few weeks in Barbados did not get off on the right note, but the outlook of the almost 90 Nigerians who are pursuing a nine-month programme at the Barbados Community College appears to have improved.
Yesterday, they got the chance to let their hair down and enjoy Barbadian culture onboard the Jolly Roger.
The students were accompanied by South Africa-based Barbadian Donna St Hill, the consultant facilitator for the Delta State Empowerment Programme,.
She appeared to be showing them how Bajans “get down”, or maybe they were showing her how Africans party.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App