A Jamaican woman charged with committing serious bodily harm has been remanded to prison.
Twenty five year old Kerrion Kelly of Barkers Road, Haggatt Hall, St Michael who appeared in the
District “A” Magistrates court before Douglas Frederick will return to court on February 19.
Kelly surrended to police on Monday following a vicious attack on another woman.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App