Police and other emergency officials were on the scene of an apparent electrocution at a building in Websters Road, Wildey, St Michael.
Our reporter Marlon Madden was on the scene and he reported that the defence force, fire service and light and power technicians were among the first responders.
The victim is said to be a male employee of BRC Limited, Edgehill, St Thomas, who was working on the roof of the building at the time of the incident.
(more details to follow)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App