The family of 25-year-old Shamir Nicholas remains in shock following his suspected murder earlier today.
The mother of the man, who was gunned down at around 3 this morning in Westbury Road, St Michael, had to be rushed to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital for medical attention after she reportedly collapsed.
His family members were close-mouthed about the tragedy.
Nicholas was at 9th Avenue, New Orleans when he got into an altercation, and was subsequently shot
He had a four-month old baby.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App