The family of 25-year-old Shamir Nicholas remains in shock following his suspected murder earlier today.
The mother of the man, who was gunned down at around 3 this morning in Westbury Road, St Michael, had to be rushed to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital for medical attention after she reportedly collapsed.
His family members were close-mouthed about the tragedy.
Nicholas was at 9th Avenue, New Orleans when he got into an altercation, and was subsequently shot
He had a four-month old baby.
- Tremor jolts Jamaica
- GUYANA - Baby dies after brother feeds him rat poison
- THE BAHAMAS - No ‘rest’ for killer
- REGIONAL - Aide-de-camp to Bahamas’ GG gunned down in front of daughter
- REGIONAL - Counsellor says one suicide committed every week in Jamaica
- JAMAICA - Family, teachers, classmates mourn teen
- Mobile App