Barbadians will begin paying less for cooking gas effective midnight.
According to the Division of Energy, the price of the 100-pound cylinder will move from $180.87 to $173.55, a decrease of $7.32.
The 25-pound cylinder will retail at $48.49, down from $50.32, a saving of $1.83; while the 22-pound cylinder will cost $42.83, a decrease of $1.61.
The new retail price of the 20-pound cylinder will be $38.94, a decrease of $1.46.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App