Police are asking for witnesses to the serious vehicular accident that left one person dead on Errol Barrow Day to come forward.
Denis Wentworth-Linton, 76, of Barracks Hill, Christ Church, died at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital after the car he was driving collided with a truck at the junction of Bennetts and Sandy Lane Roads, St James.
Truck driver James Boyce, 51, of Kingsland Christ Church escaped with his life as well as Linton’s wife Pamela.
Investigators are appealing to anyone who witnessed the accident to call the Holetown Station at telephone number 419-1700/1701 or Police Emergency number 211.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App