Police have arrested and charged 27-year-old Jamal Amal Skeete of Bedford Lane Greenfield, St Michael, with the offence of burglary, following last weekend’s fatal incident at Dash Gap, Bank Hall, St Michael.
During the melee, 57-year-old Selwyn Knight was reportedly killed and his 27-year-old son Julian Knight shot in the back.
So far no one has been charged in connection with Sunday’s shootings, which are said to have occurred at the hands of a police officer.
However, lawmen say two electronic tablets have since been recovered.
- VENEZUELA - Soldiers abandon posts at Colombia border
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- Mobile App