Police have arrested and charged two wanted men.
They are Toriano Tracy Hunte, 43, of Queen Victoria Road, Bank Hall, St Michael and Kadeem Stephane Lewis, 22, of Silver Hill Housing Area, Christ Church.
The duo was being sought in connection with a shooting incident in Silver Hill Housing area on February 9, in which a man was shot at and several homes were reported damaged by bullets.
They were held last Friday after members of the Special Services Unit intercepted a motorcar.
As a result, Hunte has been charged with unlawful use of a firearm, two counts of criminal damage; and three counts of endangering life while Lewis was charged with two counts of criminal damage and three counts of endangering life.
They were expected to appear at the Oistins Magistrates Court today.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App