Police need your help finding 11-year-old Lindy Owen London of Arthur’s Hill, Bridge Cot, St George and 85-year-old Chesterfield Hinds of Parkinson Road, Fairfield, St Michael.
Lindy has been missing for four days. He left home about 8 a.m. last Thursday and has not been heard from since.
He is about 4 feet tall, has a medium build, dark complexion, a round head which is pointed at the back, and a flat forehead. His hair is kept low, he has small brown eyes, a small bob nose and dimples in both cheeks. Lindy is also slightly bowlegged.
Chesterfield, meantime, was last seen at his residence about 4 p.m. last Friday. At the time he was wearing a green t-shirt, a khaki cargo pants, a pair of black canvas shoes and a black cap.
The elderly man is about 5’ 5” in height, of slim build and has a dark brown complexion. He has a receding hairline with black and grey hair. He has a round head and face, no teeth and his posture is slightly bent forward. Chesterfield frequents the Fairfield community.
Anyone with information about the whereabouts of either Lindy or Chesterfield is asked to contact police emergency number 211, or the nearest police station.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App