Two 28-year-old men have been added to the police wanted list.
The Royal Barbados Police Force is seeking the assistance of the public in locating Damian Antonio Greaves of Harrisons Tenantry, Crab Hill, St Lucy, alias “Ralph”; and Rico Sheronn Baptiste of Water Street, Christ Church, alias “Boots” or “Sas” for questioning in connection with separate criminal matters.
Greaves has a tattoo of a skeleton on his left forearm and Baptiste has a tattoo of three five-point stars on his right arm.
The two have been advised that they can present themselves to the police accompanied by an attorney-at-law of their choice.
The public has been reminded that it is a serious offence to harbour or assist wanted persons and anyone caught committing this offence can be prosecuted.
Anyone who knows where Greaves or Baptiste can be found, is asked to contact police emergency number 211, the nearest police station or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIPS (8477).
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App