The theme was 007 from the popular James Bond series.
And after a keen contest, agents Matthew Banfield and Daniel Walcott were Saturday night crowned Mr and Miss Combermere 2015.
First runners up were Chantal Hurdle and Ryvon Gittens, while Andrew Yearwood and Allyssa Mayers were second runners up.
(Full review and pictures in Wednesday’s Bajan Vibes)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App