It was dubbed Mission 120.
And on a night when a large crowd – including several well-known ‘Hollywood stars’ – descended on Queen’s Street, St Peter for a pageant in recognition of The Alexandra School’s 120 year existence, it turned out to be a very memorable and epic five-hour battle.
In all 12 agents were engaged in fierce combat.
‘Michael Jackson’ came back from the dead, so too did ‘Dracula’; there was even a ‘James Bond’, as well as ‘Austin Powers’.
However, from the start Kobie Jack Sparrow Broomes proved he was the one to beat. In fact, not even the very popular ‘Pharell Williams’ could stop him, as he proved treacherous, relying mostly on wit, but drawing his sword when it became necessary to secure the crown and the title Mr Alexandra 2015 in very convincing fashion.
Equally impressive on Saturday night was Sianna Nicki Minaj Gibson, who rode into the Alexandra School Hall on the back of a mean-looking, black motor bike, leaving ‘homegirl RiRi’, ‘Beyonce’, ‘Lady Gaga’, ‘Katie Perry’ and ‘Queen Gorgo’ gasping for breath, and eating her fumes, as she strode away with the coveted Miss Alexandra 2015 title, as well as the prize for Best Gown on the night.
(Full review and pictures later this week in Bajan Vibes)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App