A 31-year-old man will appear in court today charged in connection with the death of 50-year-old Michael Yearwood who was struck in his head during an altercation just over two weeks ago.
Raheem Ricardo O’Neil Hinds of Phillip’s Road, Pinelands, St Michael is facing a charge of serious bodily harm.
He and Yearwood, of Hilltop, Pinelands, St Michael were reportedly involved in an altercation at Princess Royal Avenue on March 12.
Yearwood was struck in his head with an object and was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEH). He was released but sometime later he was hospitalized again and subsequently died at the QEH.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App