Raheem Ricardo O’Neil Hinds was remanded to prison when he appeared in court today on a charge that he did serious bodily harm to Michael Yearwood, a 50-year-old man who died after being struck in his head during an altercation just over two weeks ago.
The 31-year-old resident of Phillip’s Road, Pinelands, St Michael, who is represented by attorney-at-law Arthur Holder, will return to the District “A” Magistrates’ Court on April 24.
Yearwood, formerly of Hilltop, Pinelands, St Michael, and Hinds were reportedly involved in an altercation at Princess Royal Avenue on March 12.
Yearwood was struck in his head with an object and was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEH). He was released but sometime later he was hospitalized again and he died at the QEH.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App