Two more people have been added to the missing list – a 25-year-old man who left work last Tuesday night and has not been seen since and a 14-year-old girl who left her home just after midnight.
Akeem Kennedy of Sunny Meadows, Nursery #2, St Philip left his workplace around 10 p.m. on March 24. He was wearing a black sleeveless shirt and a black tracksuit pants with two stripes on the outer side of each leg and he was carrying a black bag.
Akeem is 5’ 7” tall, of medium build, has a brown complexion, a round face, small nose and ears, thin lips with the bottom lip slightly protruding and wears his hair low. He has square shoulders and a tattoo on his left arm.
He frequents Dover, Christ Church.
Teenager Meleah Akliah Kelly-Marshall, of Upper Wavell Avenue, Black Rock, St Michael left her home about 12:30 a.m. today and has not returned. Her style of dress is unknown.
Meleah is about 5’2” in height, stout build and has a light-brown complexion. She has black hair worn low and she wears spectacles. The teen has a protruding forehead, round face, pointed nose and pointed chin. Meleah is bow-legged and is in the habit of biting her fingernails. (No picture was provided.)
Anyone with information about the whereabouts of Akeem or Meleah is asked to contact police emergency number 211, or the nearest police station.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App