A man is now in custody assisting with investigations into the circumstances surrounding the unnatural death of 41-year-old Erskine Gunning of Paddock Road, St. Michael.
The man presented himself to the police accompanied by his attorney-at-law.
Gunning was reportedly stabbed during an altercation at Paradise Village, Christ Church about 12:50pm yesterday.
He was transported to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital after sustaining the injury but subsequently passed away.
Investigations are continuing.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App