A 25-year-old woman has been charged after police captured two wanted men at her home Thursday night.
Clyesha Shamara Barnard is now facing two charges of assisting an offender.
Police executed a search warrant at her Taylor’s Gap, Martindale’s Road, St Michael home on the night of April 2 and found 32-year-old Pearson Omar Jerome Jordan, alias “Tall Man” of 3rd Avenue Alleyne Land, Bush Hall, St Michael and 28-year-old Ricardo Winfield Mayers, alias “Baboon”, “Turtle” or “Monster Shaq” of Bannister Land, Martindales Road.
The two had been added to the police wanted list earlier this week, as lawman sought them for questioning in connection with serious criminal matters.
Police have again reminded the public that it is a serious offence to harbour or assist wanted persons.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App