At least 10 people were injured in an accident this morning involving a route taxi and a car.
The accident which occured on Black Rock Main Road, St. Michael, left eight passengers travelling onboard the route taxi complaining of various pains about their bodies. They were transported to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital by ambulance.
Both the driver of the route taxi, Derrick Waterman, 35, of Mount Brevitor, St. Peter and the private motor vehicle, 42 year-old Junior Alleyne St. Barnabas, St. Michael sought private medical attention.
Recent Local News
- Ministry launches investigation into death at senior citizens home
- Update - Police release the name of Vauxhall victim
- Police probe another unnatural death in St Lucy
- Family mourns for Mario Peters
- Update: Police investigate homicide at senior citizens home
- Police probe unnatural death in Christ Church
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App