Two men are nursing injuries following an accident involving a cane trailer and a Crane and Equipment Limited truck at Salters, St George.
Fire officers used the Jaws Of Life to remove the driver of the truck, Tyrone Franklyn of Church Village, St Philip.
Franklin, who broke both of his legs, was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital by ambulance.
The second driver, Phillip Greaves of Thorpes Corner, St James, complained of pains to his left shoulder and legs.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App