Police officers, a team of eight firemen including the Chief Fire Officer and personnel from the ambulance service are on the scene of an accident at Hothersal Turning, St. Michael.
The accident involves a Nissan March and a Ford Explorer.
It is still not clear if anyone was injured in the incident.
(more details to come)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App