Yet another Jamaican has been nabbed while attempting to bring drugs into the country.
Crosswell Chester Henry is expected to appear at the District A Magistrates Court today to answer four drug charges.
Henry is charged with possession of cannabis, possession with intent to supply, trafficking and importation of two and a half pounds of cannabis.
After arriving in Barbados on Wednesday morning, he was intercepted by members of the Drug Squad at the Grantley Adams International Airport.
Henry cleared Immigration, but after being interviewed by the police he was referred to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital where he subsequently passed out one hundred and twenty packets of cannabis he had ingested.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App