A first-half goal from Eden Hazard took Chelsea another giant step closer to the Premier League title as they beat Manchester United 1-0 at Stamford Bridge.
Jose Mourinho’s Blues are now 10 points clear of second-placed Arsenal thanks to Belgium international Hazard, who rounded off a neat move with a fine finish after 38 minutes.
Louis van Gaal’s United dominated possession for large spells, but were unable to find a way through as Chelsea defended stoutly.
Hazard came close to scoring his second goal of the game after the break when an improvised effort from close range came back off the crossbar.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App