President of the Heart and Stroke Foundation, Humphrey Metzgen, says more young people are falling victim to heart diseases, and this is being blamed on a less active lifestyle and poor eating habits.
Marking the Foundation’s 30th anniversary with a church service at the People’s Cathedral, Metzgen said there is concern about poor diets of women and children, and revealed that more than half of the women in Barbados have suffered heart disease.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App