Two men, including a senior journalist at the NATION newspaper, have been charged with burglary.
Managing Editor Timothy McDonald Slinger, 62, of Bartletts Tenantry Road, Sargeant Village, Christ Church, along with 27 year-old Don Winfield Mayers of Richmond Gap, St Michael have been charged with the offence of burglary which occurred at De Diva Hype Bar.
The incident occurred sometime between March 10 and April 15 2015, and a quantity of alcoholic beverages was reported stolen.
Both men appeared in the District A Magistrates’ Court today.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App