One of the three men injured in last week’s police chase in St Peter has been charged with murder.
19-year-old Romario Oneil Boxill is accused of killing David Miller last Thursday.
Boxill who has no fixed address was also charged with the use of a firearm as he appeared in the District “D” Magistrates court this morning.
38-year-old Miller of Vaughn’s Land, No.1 St Joseph, died from gun shot wounds to his upper body.
Shortly after his death, police acted on a tip, which resulted in a chase in the Farley Hill area, that led to the car in which Boxill was an occupant overturning in Benny Hall.
Two other men who were also in the car are still warded at the Queen Elizabeth hospital after sustaining injuries in the accident.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App