Police have launched a formal investigation into the video showing a gun at a gravesite.
The video was recorded at the funeral of late Leading Seaman Adrianna Sobers on Monday.
As the grave was being covered, a gun could be seen lying on the gravesite in the Westbury Cemetery.
Minutes later a Coast Guard Officer picked up the weapon after he was summoned to the scene.
However, it appears that two men snatched the gun away from him minutes later.
Lawmen are trying to find those responsible.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App