England captain Alastair Cook and Gary Ballance have built a steady half-century partnership to set them on course for victory on the final day of the second Test against the West Indies.
After fast bowler Shannon Gabriel had struck an early blow by bowling Jonathan Trott for a duck with just two runs on the board, Cook and Ballance came together to post an unbeaten 63 run partnership.
It means England need just 78 more runs to achieve victory and take a 1-0 lead in the three-match series.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App