West Indies fast bowler Jason Holder had to be stretchered off the field after sustaining what appears to be an ankle injury.
The six foot seven pacer appeared to roll his ankle in the ninth over of the innings and his second after delivering a ball to Gary Ballance.
After receiving treatment on the field from the team’s physio, the ODI captain was stretchered off the field with an ice pack on his ankle.
Marlon Samuels bowled the remaining two balls of the over.
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- GUYANA - Student remanded on UG bomb threat charges
- Mobile App