29-year-old Shenelle Charles is back home resting comfortably, after she fell into a 25-foot well in the backyard of her home at Perkins Gap, Brittons Cross Road, St. Michael.
Charles had complained of injuries, mainly to her shoulder and feet, following the incident, which occurred around 10:30 last evening.
When a Barbados TODAY news team visited her residence today, a relative said that Charles was resting.
A team of seven fire officers, led by the acting Chief Fire Officer Errol Maynard, rescued the woman.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App