Thousands of reggae lovers have packed into the historic Farley Hill National Park for the 11th annual Reggae on the Hill.
It is expected to be a grand climax to what is being described by organizers as an excellent Reggae Festival.
The day is yet young with only two performers gone already; Norris Man and Queen Ifrica.
Among the artistes still to come are the popular Beenie Man, I Octane, Barrington Levy.
Currently performing is Luciano.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App