Lawmen are reporting a breakthrough in their investigation into the unnatural death of 40-year-old Wayne Albert of Broomefield #1, Broomefield, St Lucy, which occurred about 5.45 p.m. on Friday, April 24, 2015, at Broomefield.
A man is in custody and is being questioned in connection with the unnatural death, a brief statement issued by Public Relations Officer David Welch said.
Recent Local News
- BREAKING NEWS - Police probe another unnatural death
- Ministry launches investigation into death at senior citizens home
- Update - Police release the name of Vauxhall victim
- Police probe another unnatural death in St Lucy
- Family mourns for Mario Peters
- Update: Police investigate homicide at senior citizens home
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App