It was a day of family fun and frolic for members of the Roving Response team today when over 40 persons came out to the annual family fun day held at Vaucluse pasture.
Ian Kellman, chairman of the social committee said the day was an opportunity for the members to have some down time after working so hard throughout the year.
They participated in games such as tug of war, egg and spoon and spin the broom among many others. There was also a kite-flying competition.
Kellman said more members were expected to join later in the day. (DB)
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- Mobile App