Police are probing an act of vandalism which occurred on the compound of the QEH yesterday.
According to police five vehicles had a number of tyres damaged while they were parked in the area.
Lawmen believe the act was carried out between 8 am and 1:30 pm yesterday.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App