Barbadian Shai Hope will wear his first International Test cap for West Indies this morning at Kensington Oval.
Hope,22, has replaced Devon Smith in the final 11 for the third test against England.
Fast-bowler Jerome Taylor has been chosen ahead of homeboy Kemar Roach in the team, after missing the second Test in Grenada and Versammy Permaul is in for leg spinner Denandra Bishoo who picked up an injury in Grenada.
England won the toss and elected to bat.
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- Mobile App