A Jamaican woman will appear in court today charged with four drug related offences.
Suelan Yvonne Holness is set to appear at the District ‘A’ Magistrates court to answer the charges of possession of cannabis, possession with intent to supply, trafficking and importation.
Holness was stopped by police after arriving at the Grantley Adams International Airport last Monday.
She was interviewed by police and referred to customs where a package of cannabis was found on her. Holness was subsequently referred to the hospital where she passed out 34 packages containing cannabis which she had ingested weighing two pounds.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App