She may not be able to wear this jacket on her next trip home, but Bajan superstar Rihanna had no trouble getting in and out of New York’s JFK airport on Friday in this heavy camouflage Puma jacket.
Rihanna was all smiles and looked like a million bucks as made her way through the busy airport sporting her camouflage, seemingly without care for the fact that this design is off limits to civilians in her native Barbados, where it forms part of the official uniform of the military.
Earlier this week, the Bajan beauty looked just as fierce wearing a midriff-baring top, leggings and new Pulse XT sneakers, as she made her debut as Creative Director for the iconic brand.
Rihanna, who is now a global ambassador for Puma, made her first appearance in the compny’s latest ad campaign on Wednesday, in a deal announced last December and said to be worth over US$1 million.
Recent Local News
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App