Fast bowler Jerome Taylor has given West Indies a perfect start on the second day of the third and final Test against England being played at Kensington Oval.
Resuming from their overnight total of 240 for seven, Taylor dismissed Christopher Jordan, having him trapped lbw, with the fifth ball of the day’s third over to leave them stuttering on 247 for eight.
Overnight batsman Jos Buttler is on three, while Stuart Broad has hit two boundaries in his unbeaten knock of 10.
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- Mobile App