West Indies have bowled England out for 257 on the second day of the morning session of the third and final Test at Kensington Oval.
England resumed their overnight score of 240 for seven and only managed 17 runs with fast bowler Jerome Taylor taking all three wickets to fall.
Taylor first captured the wicket of Christopher Jordan caught Denesh Ramdin for three, and followed by bowling Stuart Broad for 10 and James Anderson for a duck.
Taylor ended with three wickets for 38 runs.
However, England struck an early blow when James Anderson dismissed Kraigg Brathwaite for a duck with the third ball of the innings.
Brathwaite was caught by his former Wanderers teammate Christopher Jordan in the slips.
Darren Bravo is now at the crease with Hope, who got off the mark with a boundary.(ML)
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App