Antonio Ricardo Worrell and David Oscar Huggins will appear in the Holetown/District ‘E’ Magistrates Court tomorrow to face six drug charges.
Worrell, 38, of Bridge Gap, Black Rock, St Michael and 48 year-old Huggins of Pile Bay, St Michael are both charged with possession of cannabis, possession with intent to supply cannabis, trafficking cannabis, possession of cocaine, possession with intent to supply cocaine and trafficking cocaine.
The men were held after police responded to a report of suspicious activity in the area of Road View, St Peter last Thursday.
They recovered 22 pounds of cannabis and 19.1 kilogrammes of cocaine offshore and further investigations led to Worrell and Huggins being arrested.
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- Mobile App