Jermaine Taylor, Jason Holder and Veerasammy Permaul each snagged three wickets to help rout England for just 123 runs in the opening session of the third’s day play in the final Test at Kensington Oval.
Resuming from their overnight total of 39 for five, the West Indies wasted little time in running through England’s lower order, setting themselves a victory target of 192, with two days remaining.
Jos Buttler top scored with an unbeaten 35, while Ben Stokes made 32.
Holder was the pick of the bowlers with three for 15, while Taylor ended with three for 33 and Permaul three for 43.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App